Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm just corny like that.



After seeing this video i couldnt help but post it. I love the Notebook. Its the epitome of love at its strongest impact. All the pain, the time, the memories -- how'd they do it? It's all fictional of course. Feelings and situations made up to test love. Things that would seldomnly happen in real life -- possibly situations and feelings that a real person couldn't overcome so it's up to a fictatious person to show us how. Fake people..fake experiences...fake feelings. YET it hits so close to home that it hurts. Just to think or believe that love like that exists makes The Notebook and all Nicholas Sparks' books such heartwarmers.

Took a chance, roll the dice of me and you. Opened up, let you in my world. Like a dance, started slow and then love took control. Swept away, so proud to be your girl. When you write a story much to fast Sometimes a happy ending doesn’t last. Now I know that love ain’t meant to be a play thing. Now I know it’s not an ordinary everyday thing. Now I know that when it's right it's so amazing. When it’s wrong you gotta let it go..... Now I know.
.... loves that song.

do you ever have like a mental slideshow of all your moments with your loved one? Kinda pick a song and play it out in your head while the slides go by one by one--- fading in and out...KINDA like that one? *points to video* I DO.. its nice...like a "Notebook" of your very own. =)

[sidenote] i loved being in the arms of someone who made me feel beautiful all the time. To have it -- is to be blessed. SIGH. Just silly old times that break my heart.

"Can you really be brave if you've only had great things happen to you?"

*** this is where you play the video again JUST coz it was THAT sweet -- DO IT =)

No comments:

Post a Comment