Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boredom sleeps while the dead are gone.

If my blog title doesn't make sense, blame it on Soliman, Yena and Kim.
dont know 'em? too bad.

anywayssss...

My last few entries have been that of a solemn state. So I decided to up the happy ante and blog about my friends. Lately, I have been going through a mountain of stress and they have definetly held it down for me. Also, I'm sure you guys have been dieing to meet The Usuals (& then some). Haha, if you weren't then you should be because they are the bombdiggity!

Im going to just introduce my ladies. These girls honestly make me laugh so hard, I feel like I could explode. Each of them are so different in their own ways, each contributing something different to my life. Without them around, my life would not be as colourful as it is right now. So here they are, my asian persuasions hahaha :


K i m b e r l e y

Q u i z a

T a b a l b a g

aka twinstunna

Y e n a


"A n n a"

C h o i

aka ride or die

A n n a

L e - N g u y en

aka fatty


J e a n n e
B e l a n g e r
aka Jeannebear

&

B o o r a
J o
aka boodums

T a n y a

C a s s a n d r a

H a n c o c k

aka Tee


My girls don't turn heads, they break necks!

No comments:

Post a Comment