Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moving Blog

I wrote this blog during the last week of my old apartment. It's long overdue but I had no internet and its been sitting on my blackberry for like a few weeks. Well, its rough but enjoy:

As the last few days of the move wind down, I am starting to feel less and less complete. I stand in my empty room and let the memories break me down. All the tears, the laughter & the love these walls have seen make this move the hardest I've ever endured.

I suppose it has greatly to do with the fact tha leaving this room means leaving you. The new house won't know the times you loved me. It won't reflect our past. I'm afraid that once I've stepped out those doors, I'd be walking out into the reality of not having you. I'd be closing the door on the happiest moments of my life. I'm so scared.

Change is not always good but usually necessary. My eyes tear at the sight of these bare walls and my heart gives way when nostalgia takes over. I pray that my new home will welcome my sad heart and find ways to bring back my smile. Change. I hate change. Sigh.

Dear World,
Go easy and I promise I'll stay.
Always,
Jacquee

No comments:

Post a Comment