Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby, Set me free.

I'm through accepting limits ''cause someone says they're some things I
cannot change. Too long I've been afraid of losing love I guess I've
lost. Well, if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost. Too late
for second-guessing. Too late to go back to sleep. It's time to trust
my instincts. Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity.
- Defying Gravity; Wicked The Musical.

Tonight's episode of Glee is what inspired me to write. They performed the song Defying Gravity and it was so amazing. Gave me chills. Watched it twice. LOVE.

Anyways, the main thing I wanted to bring out in the entry was that anything is possible. It's scary and painful sometimes, but I need to believe that everything will come back around. After all, they never said it would be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it.

This weekend holds a few festivities for me. I'm partially excited but more nerve racked. I was basically forewarned that my heart is going to suffer a massive blow. With news like that, how would it even be possible to remain calm? WHATEVS. SO in all fairness, I am warning all those who come in contact with me in the next few days - bring an umbrella because the way I'm gunna be feelin, its gunna storm.

Alrighty, last nights entry was lengthy as fook so here's where it ends tonite. Later Haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment