Thursday, July 9, 2009

.. they just wanna, they just wann-uh-ah !


I love when I go into my shower on a hot summer's day and just sing my little heart out. Therapeutic cold showers on hot days are the bombdiggity. When my little therapy session was done (aka my bath LOL) I was startled by an orchestra of laughter coming from downstairs. I made my way downstairs only to find half of The Usuals just loafting around my living room. Aww, I love them. We decided to go to Moxies and have some drinks and see Anna the Nguyen in action. After that, a drunk Allen, Soliman, Yena and I went exploring at Earl Bales at midight. I got my feet muddy, so gross. I dont mind it though. Our mini expedition made us hungry so we went to Metro and grabbed some chips - OLD DUTCH is the truth! The rest of our Usuals met up with us and we took a terrifying yet beautiful walk through Edward's Garden. I'm sure it's gorgeous during the day but at 3am, it's just scary. I love my friends. I love flowers. I really dont want to blog right now.

IM SOOO SORRY this blog is so rushed and choppy but Yena is rushing me because we about to get our SUMMAAAA BONDING ON! Haha, I'll jazz this entry up later on. Have a good one dude!
photo deets ; Edwards Garden, whatchu know bout Bridal Path?

xoxo - Jacs

No comments:

Post a Comment