Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EMo DRiBBLE !

I am very aware that my last post ended off with a "catch me on a brighter side" kinda of deal but eff that! I was in Indigo the oher day killing time like most people do and while sipping on my latte, I decided to peel back the layers to my emotional breakdown. I could not be more clear about this: I AM NO DEPRESSED! Just like everyone else in this trashcan world, I have crumby days too. Mind you, my crumminess falls of the same tough cookie almost every week BUT STILL , I just write this crap to get it off my heart and outta my mind.

Here is my sad little latte piece :


Too many times, I hang high my shield preparing for Life's rough battle. The days grow long and the casualties are many. To give up the fight would be to surrender my soul and spend eternity seeking something more. To outlast this war is only to quicken the hast of another one sure to set in. It never stops.

I am tired. I am longing for self worth. The discovery of meaningful smiles and the sweet victory of mending hearts.

Tears now transformed into words heed faulty advice and sting the tongue with bitterness.

I pray to forfeit courage. I live to see the moon. I cry only for the time lost believing that there will be better tomorrows. I am lost with no care to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment